2009 Pinot Gris
Cases Produced: 2,300
Brix at Harvest: 24.2
Residual Sugar: 16 g/l
- 4 Stars & Best Buy, Cuisine Magazine (NZ)
- 93 points/5stars, Gourmet Wine Traveller (AU)
- 91 points, Bob Campbell, MW (NZ)
- Silver Medal, Air New Zealand Wine Awards (NZ)
- Silver Medal, Royal Easter Show (NZ)
- Bronze Medal, Romeo Bragato (NZ)
"Lovely pure fruit flavours with focused fresh pear, floral and white peach. There's a suggestion of sweetness to begin with but the wine finishes fairly dry. A silken texture impresses. An attractive pinot grigio style."
- Gourmet Wine Traveller Magazine (AU)
"Juicy aromas of Wattie's fruit salad. Creamy and textural with fresh orchard fruit, a little bit of spice, hints of vanilla and just a touch of sweetness. A very clean, and appealing, style."
- Sue Courtney, Wine of the Week Webzine (NZ)