2010 Pinot Noir
Falveys Single Vineyard
Cases Produced: 740
Brix at Harvest: 24
Residual Sugar: <1 g/l
- 90 points, Wine Orbit Magazine (NZ)
- 86 points, Wine Spectator Magazine (US)
- 89 points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine (US)
"From their vineyard in the Southern Valleys, this is a richly flavoured beauty. It's beautifully ripe and perfumed on the nose showing red/black cherry, game, spice and subtle vanillin oak characters. The palate is succulent and silky with lovely fruit intensity and long supple finish. Highly enjoyable."
- Sam Kim, Wine Orbit Magazine (NZ)
"Already showing a bit of evolution in its bricking color and aromas of dried cherries and brown sugar, this should be consumed over the next couple of years. It's still reasonably round and supple, with admirably silky finish."
- Joe Czerwinski, Wine Enthusiast Magazine (US)
"Pale to medium deep ruby-purple in color, the 2010 Falveys Vineyard Pinot Noir displays aromas of black raspberries, pomegranate and cherries with hints of allspice and pepper. It has ample fruit concentration in the mouth supported by a low to medium level of fine tannins, crisp acid and finishing long. Drinking now, It should keep to 2015.
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown, MW, Wine Advocate Magazine (US)