2011 Sauvignon Blanc
Cases Produced: 20,800
Brix at Harvest: 23
Residual Sugar: 5 g/l
- 91 points, Wine Orbit Magazine (NZ)
- 90 points, Wilfred Wong, WB BevMo (US)
- Bronze Medal, Marlborough Wine Show (NZ)
- 88 points, Wine Spectator (US)
- Bronze Medal, Royal Easter Show (NZ)
"Vivid and tangy, showing plenty of intensity to the passion fruit and lime notes, with fleshy peach and apricot flavors. A wonderful jolt of acidity runs through the long finish. Drink now. 10,000 cases imported."
- MaryAnn Worobiec, Wine Spectator (US)
"Grapes for this intensely aromatic wine were sourced from the Southern Valleys. The appealing nose displays passion fruit, lime zest, musk and capsicum characters. The palate is vibrant and racy with excellent fruit concentration and a lingering crisp finish. It's punchy and impressively flavoursome. At its best: now to 2014."
- Sam Kim, Wine Orbit Magazine (NZ)
"Some fresh green herbs and grassy notes with some papaya and mango tropical fruit lime citrus, a bit of Semillon on the blend to fill in the mid palate, 100% estate grown 180 acres in the center of the Omaka Valley...A very fresh and savory style with bright grapefruit and lime citrus on the tongue with a slight sea salt component to the finish along with a lovely savory finish, nice minerality through the finish leaves the tongue salivating for food. Finish 40+ Very Good +"
- Andrew Lampasone, Wine Watch (US)