top of page
2013 Pinot Gris
Cases Produced: 2700
Brix at Harvest: 23
Residual Sugar: 12 g/l
- 90 points, Wine Orbit Magazine (NZ)
- 87 points, Wine Advocate Magazine (US)
- Silver Medal, Romeo Bragato (NZ)
- Recommended, Jo Burzynska, New Zealand Herald (NZ)
- Bronze Medal, Marlborough Wine Show (NZ)
- Bronze Medal, New Zealand International (NZ)
"It's beautifully ripe on the nose displaying yellow peach, mango, citrus and floral characters. The palate is succulent and richly textured with lovely mid palate weight. The wine shows generosity and smooth mouthfeel. Long and delicious".
- Sam Kim, Wine Orbit Magazine
"The 2013 Pinot Gris shows off pretty notes of Golden Delicious apples and honey-laced pears with hints of allspice and coriander seed. Medium-bodied with a good amount of youthful, spiced apple and pear flavors supported by crisp acid, it finishes with decent length."
- Lisa Perrotti-Brown, MW, Wine Advocate Magazine (US)
bottom of page